Tyndall's Auto Buying ServiceFor Tyndall Members Only
As a Tyndall member, there's more than one way to save.
Use our FREE Members-Only Auto Buying Service to save time and money on your next new or used car or truck. Then, apply for your loan through Tyndall to get a rate as low as 1.29% APR* for 60 months on a New or Used vehicle!
You could save thousands off MSRP**
with our FREE Members-Only Auto Buying Service. On average, members have saved $4,441 off MSRP**
when using this service.
A low Members-Only price
from the dealership is just a few clicks away.
How does Tyndall's Members-Only Auto Buying Service work? It's simple:
This FREE service allows you to find - or even create - the car you want and get a low, Members-Only price before you even visit the dealership!
- Click here to enter the Member Showroom of our Auto Buying Service
- Choose Your Car - New or Used. You Can Even Create the New Car You Want Online.
- Locate a Certified Dealer in Your Area - Our Auto Buying Service Program Certified Dealers are committed to providing superior customer service, and a fast, easy, no-hassle way to buy a car.
- Get Your Exclusive Pricing and Print Your Member Savings Certificate.
- Apply for Your Tyndall Loan.
- Visit the Dealership and Buy Your Car!
- Receive Hassle-free Pricing from a Trusted Dealership
- Read Safety Data, Performance Information and Reviews Online
- Review Pricing for almost any Vehicle
- See photos of the vehicles, including a 360° view of the interior and exterior
- Easily Compare Multiple Vehicles at Once
- Receive Excellent Customer Service from Specially-Selected Dealerships
Looking for a used car?
Search through an extensive inventory of used cars, with the confidence that we are looking out for your best interests. When you purchase a used car through our Auto Buying Service, you can Buy With Confidence.
On select vehicles, you may receive free CARFAX reports, warranties, and/or special offers. Compare vehicles based on year, gas mileage, reviews, etc.
Tyndall's Members-Only Auto Buying Service offers tools that make it simple to see whether or not you are getting a good deal. For example:
- You can view a side-by-side comparison of three cars at once - their prices, features, safety statistics, specs, etc. in an easy-to-read chart.
- Compare your price to what others have paid recently for the same car with a TRUECar Price Report.
- Quickly see price quotes from up to 3 dealers nearby; see how many of that particular vehicle they have and how far that dealership is from you.
Questions? Contact our Lending Center at 850-747-4321 (877-747-4321, toll-free).
Please be aware that when you click on the Auto Buying Service link, you will leave Tyndall Federal Credit Union's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to completed application and approval. Qualifying interest rate, term, and loan-to-value (LTV) are based on creditworthiness, including credit score. Ask for your specific rate. For used vehicles, the term and loan-to-value may also be determined by the vehicle’s model year and/or mileage. First payment must be within 45 days of date of loan disbursal. Special
rate began October 1, 2012; limited-time offer. Promotional rate
available for loans repaid by automatic means only. Promotional rate
valid for vehicles purchased with a Tyndall pre-approved draft. The
payment amount per $1,000 on an auto loan originated at 1.29% APR
financed for 60 months would be $17.23. The payment amount per $1,000 on an auto loan originated at 1.49% APR financed for 60 months would be $17.32.
Offer subject to change without notice. Member eligibility required; an
initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply. Federally insured
actual savings may vary on multiple factors including the vehicle you
select, region, dealer, and applicable manufacturer incentives. The
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") is determined by the
manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are
generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold
at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is
negotiated between you and the dealer.