e-Checking AccountsThe perfect choice
A Tyndall Federal e-Checking Account is the perfect choice for Members who enjoy doing much of their business electronically. The e-Checking Account has some remarkable features and has become one of our "member favorites."
When you meet certain account criteria each month:
- you earn a higher rate on the money in your e-Checking Account (currently 1.00% APY* (e-Rate)) than you earn on a Regular Checking Account. And, because you are enrolled in e-Statements, your monthly Checking Account Service Fee is waived.
- you may use ATMs worldwide and receive up to $15 per month in ATM fee refunds.* That’s up to $180 back to you each year!
- Tyndall Federal's TynTeller ATMs are always free to Members.
- If you are unable to access one of our ATMs, and use any other ATM instead, we will now refund you any ATM surcharges/network fees (up to $15 per month) if you meet the e-Checking Account's qualifying criteria for the month.
With no minimum balance requirement, you have the freedom to use your money your way. Click here
for disclosures and more information.
When we benefit, you benefit.
In fulfilling our mission as a not-for-profit financial cooperative,
we've designed this account to help your money make more money.
Traditionally, electronic transactions are less expensive in nature. So, each month that you meet the criteria of the e-Checking Account, the overall savings are returned to you in the form of a high rate of return and ATM fee refunds. Yes, IT'S THAT EASY!
How does it work?If you already have a Tyndall Federal Checking Account and you do most of your business electronically, chances are you already meet these requirements each month. So, why not earn more for your money with an e-Checking Account?
Click here to view the account requirements.
How do I switch my account to a Tyndall Federal e-Checking Account?
If you do not yet have a Checking Account with Tyndall Federal, now is a great time to open one with a low minimum deposit of only $25.Already have a Checking Account with another financial institution? It's easier than ever to switch it to a Tyndall Federal e-Checking Account. Simply:
- Speak with a Financial Sales Representative and ask to switch your Regular Checking Account to an e-Checking Account.
- You keep the same checks, the same Check Card, the same account number - and there is no paperwork to sign. Simply ask us to switch your Checking Account to an e-Checking Account and begin earning more on your money.*
- contact our Call Center at 850-747-4300 (888-896-3255, toll-free) or
- click on the Quick Start Switch Kit to begin the switch to Tyndall Federal.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of the date shown in the rate table above. Account subject to approval. To receive the monthly e-Rate APY and up to $15 ATM Fee/Surcharge Refund, the following requirements must be met on a monthly basis: Online Banking user, enrolled in e-Statements, at least 1 Direct Deposit on the membership or 1 automatic debit from the e-Checking account, and at least 15 Check (Debit) Card transactions on the e-Checking Account. If e-Rate APY requirements are not met for the month, the Base APY will apply. e-Rate APY will apply to the first $50,000 of e-Checking Account balance; Cap APY will apply to any amount over $50,000. All account criteria must be met by 7:30 pm (Central) on the last day of the month in order to receive the e-Rate. Other requirements or restrictions may apply; additional terms and conditions listed on Share/Share Draft Account Disclosure. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Variable rate-rate subject to change after account opening. e-CHECKING ACCOUNT RATE, BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. A fee of up to $28 may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means. You have 30 days to bring your account positive. Tyndall will pay overdrafts at the credit union’s discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If your transaction is declined, your check will be returned, or your electronic funds transfer will be canceled, and a $28 Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee may be assessed; applicable merchant fees may also apply. Member eligibility required.