Retirement & Investment ServicesGuidance to help you achieve your financial goals
|As part of our continuing effort to provide Tyndall Federal Credit Union members with quality products and services, we are making it even easier for you to reach your financial goals. |
To help guide you down the road to financial security, we have partnered with the CUNA Mutual Group to make available the MEMBERS Financial Services Program.
The MEMBERS Financial Services Program is a personal financial management service designed exclusively for credit union members. This program offers a variety of insurance and investment programs that complement the savings programs offered by Tyndall Federal.
MEMBERS Financial Services Representative, Michael J. Grant, can give you information on the following services:
• Money Management
• Tax-advantaged Investment Planning*
• Business Planning
• Insurance Planning
• Retirement Planning
• Investment Planning
• Education Funding
He will work with you to create a personal financial blueprint you can follow to help you achieve your financial objectives. Initial consultations are offered at no obligation or charge.
Michael Grant has an office in our Parker
Branch, although he travels to other branches on a weekly basis. Please click here
to view his current schedule; he would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
Please call him directly at 850-769-9999, ext. 8007, or 813-340-5724. You may also contact him by email at Michael.Grant@cunamutual.com
. For more information on Mr. Grant, please click here
.Please do not include your member number or any sensitive, personal information in the email - this is not a secure email.Are you interested in convenient on-line access to useful, up-to-date financial information and services?Investor Connection
provides 24-hour access to solutions to everyday issues like saving money, managing debt, protecting assets, and planning for the future. Plus, it gives you access to on-line securities research and trading.
Through the Investor Connection
web site, Tyndall Federal Credit Union members have access to a wide variety of insurance and investment products, including annuities, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and more.Click here
to access Investor Connection
or select from one of the following resource areas:
Please be aware that
when you click on the MEMBERS Financial Services or Investor Connection links, you will leave
Tyndall Federal Credit Union's web site.
• You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
• The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
• The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
• Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
* Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free 800-369-2862. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.FR051201-AB92