Home Equity LoansUse your home to fund your life's dreams...or necessities
Tyndall Federal Credit Union's Home Equity program has a loan designed to specifically meet your needs. The equity you have in your home is probably the most valuable financial asset you have, so use your home to your advantage.
With a Tyndall Federal Home Equity Loan, you may use that equity to help fund practically anything you may need or want - at a very competitive interest rate.
Tyndall Federal Credit Union offers two different types of Home Equity Loans; a Home Equity Line of Credit and a Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan.
Each loan type has distinct features. Knowing how you plan to use the proceeds of the loan is key to determining which type of loan will be the best choice for you.
Read more about your Home Equity options:Benefits of a Tyndall Federal Home Equity Loan include:
Use the money any way you wish - it's your choice.
- No Closing Costs* on qualified properties
- Excellent Loan Rates
- Rapid Approvals
- Flexible Terms
- Variety of Repayment Options
- Easy access to funds and loan information
Here are a few suggestions to stir your imagination:
- Your child's college education
- Your child's wedding – or your own
- Buy a car, RV, motorcycle, or boat at a low rate
- Remodel your kitchen, add a game room, or enlarge your master bathroom
- Replace your roof
- Add a swimming pool or a hot tub to your back yard
- Take that tropical vacation or Caribbean cruise
- Pay medical bills
- Create an "emergency fund" – you never know when you may need quick cash
- Refinance a higher interest rate Home Equity Loan from another financial institution at a great, low rate
- Consolidate all those high interest credit cards into one monthly payment at a competitive rate
Questions about Home Equity Loans? You’ll find answers to many of your questions here.
*Tyndall may pay closing costs up to $500 on qualified properties. Click here for details and disclosures for Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loans; click here for details and disclosures for Home Equity Lines of Credit.