Checking AccountsEconomical * Convenient * Secure
A Checking Account is a safe, convenient way to manage your finances – it is a smart alternative to standard bank checking accounts, with their high fees and minimum balance requirements. With no minimum balance requirements and very low fees, a Tyndall Checking Account is a smart choice.
Which one is right for you?
- Interested in earning a higher dividend rate? Do you do most of your business electronically? e-Checking would be a great choice for you! Xtreme Checking
- With Xtreme Checking, you have the opportunity to win an eXcellent prize every month just for using your Check Card. Plus, you may receive other benefits such as ATM fee refunds and more.Regular Checking
- Our Regular Checking Account is a good choice for those who do very little of their business electronically. It is simply a standard checking account - no minimum balance required.
Click here for disclosures and more information.While each Checking Account has its own special features, all three offer the same basic account features and benefits
We also offer a Business Checking Account for those members who operate a small business. Click here for more information.
- Low ($25) initial deposit to open the account
- Low monthly service fee; service fee is waived if you are enrolled in e-Statements
- No minimum balance requirement
- FREE Tyndall Federal Visa® Check Card
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE 24-hour telephone access to your accounts with GENIE24
- FREE monthly e-Statements available
- FREE pre-authorized payments and transfers to/from your Tyndall Federal Checking Account
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE automatic transfers to Tyndall Federal accounts or loans
- No limit on the number of checks written
- No per check charge
- Quick and easy on-line check reorders
- Check safekeeping - instead of returning cancelled checks each month, we image them for permanent record-keeping. View your check images online through our secure Online Banking.
- Overdraft Protection available
- Courtesy Pay (for qualifying members)