Become a MemberField of Membership
There are a number of ways in which you may be eligible for membership with Tyndall Federal Credit Union - military or not
. You qualify for membership if you meet the criteria in any of the categories shown below.
If you do not fall within any of these categories, you may still qualify for membership if one of your immediate family or household members
meets the criteria in one of the categories (with the exception of the "By Relationship" category).Please note that this is not a complete list.
If you have questions, please visit one of our branch locations or contact our Call Center at (850) 747-4300 (888-896-3255, toll-free).Membership Categories:
Qualify for membership:
- By Relationship - Your immediate relative is within the Tyndall Federal Field of Membership. "Immediate relative" includes spouse, parent, child, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepbrother, stepsister, adoptive relation, or household member.
- By Military/Government Affiliation - You are an active duty or retired military member who is stationed at, working at, has received orders to, or is using services at Tyndall Air Force Base, FL.
You also qualify for membership if you are a civil service employee or a government contractor at Tyndall AFB, FL
- By Employer or Organization - You are employed by or are retired from one of the employers (Select Employee Groups) listed in our Field of Membership, or you belong to one of the groups/organizations listed in our Field of Membership.
Businesses and organizations in our Field of Membership are local to the
communities we serve. Unless otherwise stated, qualification for
membership only applies to employees who are paid from or are supervised from Panama City or Panama City Beach, FL.
Click here to view the Field of Membership Employer/Group list.
- Geographically - You live, work, worship, or attend school:
- in one of the following zip codes in Bay County, FL:
- 32401, 32402, 32403, 32406, 32407, 32409, 32410, 32411, 32412, 32413, 32417, 32438
- in a specific census tract area of one of the following zip codes in Bay County, FL:
- anywhere in Calhoun, Franklin, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Walton, or Washington County, Fl
- in a specific census tract area of Okaloosa County, FL (see Qualifying Census Tract List)
- in a specific census tract area of Houston County, AL (see Qualifying Census Tract List)
- in a specific census tract area of Mobile County, AL (see Qualifying Census Tract List)
- in a specific census tract area of Baldwin County, AL (see Qualifying Census Tract List)
Don't know your census tract number?
Don't worry - few people do.
Just click here
to enter the address of where you live, work, worship or attend school in the U.S. This links you to the U.S. Census Bureau American Factfinder site.
Please note - the census tract numbers in our "Qualifying Census Tract List" do not include decimals (Ex: If the U.S. Census Bureau site shows census tract 8.01, 8.02, etc., it equals Census Tract 8 in our list).